Gel Overlay HDC-007Z
- Category: GEL OVERLAYS
- Manufactured by: Meridian Medical
- Packaging: Each
Constructed from high resilient foam with 24 tubular cells which reduce
potential of gel migration and bottoming out. The design of the gel tubes minimizes migration and maintains the gel in localized areas. With 2" gel tubes covering 90% of the surface area, this unique design provides an excellent pressure reduction surface where it’s needed the most: the shoulders, sacrum, and the heels. The coated nylon cover protects the inner parts of the mattress which is vapor permeable and water-resistant. This Group 1 Surface reimburses under Code E0185. 1-year warranty.
• Nylon cover with urethane coating.
• Top surface is a low shear and friction material.
• Surface conforms to body contours and allows air circulation to reduce heat build up.
• High-quality gel tube construction ensures seal integrity.
• 24 horizontal gel tubes prevent migration of gel in high pressure areas. This allows the hospital bed to be raised at top or bottom with gel movement.
• Four elasticized corner straps secure the overlay to the mattress.
• Foam bolsters on all sides help prevent patient roll-out.
• Cover is antimicrobial, flame retardant and easy to maintain
- HDC-007Z — Standard 34" x 78" 275 lb Weight Capacity